Themes, Slogans, Ads
(supplied by Terry O'Malley)
- Carling Red Cap. Forever.
- Come on out and be part of a horse race. Thatís right, a horse race.
(Ontario Jockey Club)
- Are you missing out on something great? Seven Up.
- The Construction Safety Association of Ontario. We Worry.
- The trend today is to DuMaurier.
- Only VO is VO.
- Show your cheddar more warmth. Take it out of the fridge more often.
- America borders on the magnificent.
(Federal Department of Tourism)
- Ontario. Itís Incredible.
- At Gulf. We Hurry.
- Stand up for Steeler.
- Pollution Probe. Do it.
- More than the price is right. But, by gosh, the price IS right.
- The Bank of Montreal. Weíre paying attention.
- The Bank of Montreal. It is possible.
- The Bank of Montreal. Letís talk.
- Dairy Bureau of Canada. Butter it!
- Insurance Bureau of Canada. Talk with us, not about us.
- There are no other kinds, once youíve tasted Heinz.
- Bauer / Cooper. The name names wear.
- Amstel. We have one for you.
- Ontario Apple Commission. You can hear the freshness.
- Toronto means a lot to the Star.
- Woolco. Where low prices are just the beginning.
- M&M Meat Shops. So nice to come home to.
- Mastercard. The only card you need.
- Quebec Tourism. Bonjour.
- Thereís a place for vou in Erin Mills.
- Itís Canada on the move. Discovery Train.
- This is more than an election. Itís your future.
(Federal election, 1988)
- No wonder everyone sings about it. Irish Tourist Board.
- Amstel. Youíre into something good.
- Insurance Bureau of Canada. Free Enterprise.
- IBC. The national driving test.
- Ontario Jockey Club. Youíve gotta be there.
- White Rose. What kind of name is that for an oil company.
- Cherry Blossom. Donít be shy.
- Art Gallery of Ontario. Come on and see whatís going on at the gallery.
- Smoking. It will suck the life right out of you.
- Merit Clothing. Taking it to the street.
- Council on Drug Abuse. Do you know what you are doing?
- CTC. The world needs more Canada.
- Good for the future. Good for you. Good for Canada.
(Olympic Coin Program, 1976)
- Imperial Life. Give us a minute and weíll cover you for life.